GET RECRUITED TO PLAY ESPORTS IN COLLEGE
Do you dream about playing eSports for your college and competing against other players from other schools? You’re not alone. There are 1000’s of players out there who have the talent and dedication to take their game to the next level and compete for their school. The most important thing you can do is get your name and your game out there for college eSport coaches to see. The best way to do that is to create an eSports recruiting profile and post your videos and academic stats so that coaches can evaluate your potential to be part of their team. It’s much easier for a college eSports coaches to evaluate you and other players online through your recruiting profile, than it is to come and watch you compete live.
eSports is a growing sport at the college and NCAA level. Many great schools have eSports programs:
- Columbia College (Missouri) – Columbia, Missouri
- Robert Morris University Illinois – Chicago, Illinois
- University of Pikeville – Pikeville, Kentucky
- Maryville University – Town and Country, Missouri
- Southwestern University – Georgetown, Texas
- Kansas Wesleyan University – Salina, Kansas
- University of California, Irvine – Irvine, California
- Tiffin University – Tiffin, Ohio
- Midland University – Fremont, Nebraska
- Southwest Baptist University – Bolivar, Missouri
- Indiana Tech – Fort Wayne Indiana
- Miami University – Oxford, Ohio
- Lourdes University – Sylvania, Ohio
- Grand View University – Des Moines, Iowa
- Bellevue University – Bellevue, Nebraska
- Southwestern College – Winfield, Kansas
- Keuka College – Keuka Park, New York
- Trine University – Angola, Indiana
- Lees-McRae College – Banner Elk, North Carolina
- University of Jamestown – Jamestown, North Dakota
- University of Utah – Salt Lake City, Utah
NOTE – eSports is growing quickly and many more new schools are continuing to add eSports as a college varsity sport.
HOW TO GET AN ESPORTS SCHOLARSHIP?
eSports is a relatively new sport at the NCAA and collegiate level but it is growing quickly. Some of the programs listed above do offer eSports athletic scholarships for the top players. Scholarships can include tuition, room, board and books. The best way to earn an athletic scholarship for eSports is to continually update your recruiting profile and actively communicate with the head eSports coaches at the schools listed above.
Your playing ability isn’t the only thing eSports coaches will be looking for. Having strong grades and being a great team player are other attributes that coaches are looking for when recruiting and offering scholarships to eSports players.
Make your FREE online recruiting profile today and start your recruiting journey!
Active High School Athletes
Active College Coaches
Athlete Search Appearances